Finding APR (was: KDevelop4 under windows)

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Mon May 7 15:17:53 UTC 2007

Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> Also the apr stuff is in <svndir>/include/apr/ and apr-util, not sure if
> that is going to cause problems.

It might, although AFAIK there is not even a requirement that apr live
anywhere in particular relative to svn. Last week I fixed the
horribly-broken apr finding stuff in kdesdk (trunk) to use apr-config if
available and to fail if it can't find apr (the old way it would fail at
build time). It wouldn't surprise me if kdevelop needs something like
r660781.

--
Matthew
child: Do not try to read the .sig. That is impossible. Instead you must