Project Managers not working anymore

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun May 6 14:08:44 UTC 2007

Hi,

I need some help from a template guru, out of a sudden the project
managers cannot be used anymore here on my system. What seems to happen
is that code from the macro

KDEV_DECLARE_EXTENSION_INTERFACE()

is not executed. What the macro does, if I understand correctly, is
create a specialized template function called qt_extension<>() where the
parameter given to the KDEV_DECLARE_EXTENSION_INTERFACE is used, i.e.
for IProjectFileManager I get

qt_extension<IProjectFileManager*>()

however during debugging this function is not executed, but instead the
"default" one taking a parameter "T", which returns 0 instead of a
proper object.

Now I upgraded gcc recently to 4.1.3 on Debian unstable and wonder
wether it might be a gcc bug that the specialized template function
isn't executed.

You are fighting for survival in your own sweet and gentle way.