VCS Interfaces, round 3

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri May 4 20:04:41 UTC 2007

On 04.05.07 14:56:42, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> >> Hmm... ok, right now there is no "move" action.
> >
> > You mean in the output of svn log, right?
>
> I meant in VcsAction. I would say we should only add it if some VCS

Did I mention I didn't look at the new stuff yet ;)

> actually supports an atomic "move" action (i.e. does not implement it
> as copy+remove), and I think we agree that we should not try to
> "detect" moves.

Yeap.

> Hmm, is VcsAction (currently just an enum) extensible that way?  Or do
> we need to do something (QFlags?) to make it extensible?

I think we need to use QFlags, but I have to admit that I don't know how
these are extended (I didn't yet look into Qt stuff that does this, if
there is any) and QFlags is used for flags that can be orable most of
the time.

Your fly might be open (but don't check it just now).