Source Code Formatting in kdev4

Megan Webb mwebb at unwired.com.au
Fri May 4 13:29:16 UTC 2007

Hi Matt,

At the moment, still trying to understand all the interfaces in
kdevelop. I don't have a good
grip on them yet.  Honestly didn't get all the 3.4 ones, just worked out
enough to get what
I was fixing/working on done within the exiting interfaces.  Know even
less about kdev4 at
the moment.

If you have any ideas or suggestions for  starting points for a source
formatting interface, as I'm
definitely interested.

Regards

Megan