VCS Interface classes

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Thu May 3 20:52:14 UTC 2007

Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 03.05.07 14:25:06, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>> Ok, that's done in my local copy.
>>
>> Are you OK with me committing more-or-less the last stuff I posted?
>> ("more-or-less" = I changed some doc to match the current svn.) That
>> would include the global s/int/VcsJob/... Also is it OK if I leave
>> editorial comments in there? (Obviously these will go away later, but
>> it's the easiest/quickest way to note questions about particular items.)
>
> Yes, please do so. Although major discussion should still be done on the
> ML.

Of course. Comments are e.g. "please suggest a better name" (hmm,
actually will remove those), "should this be async?", "should this be
named X instead of Y", etc. I'll make note of the comments that are not
of this nature.

...and I think I'm going to start a new thread.

> Note: I won't be able to do much commenting until sunday, but I marked
> all the unanswered mails so I don't forget it :)

Noted, thanks for the warning (which means I'll be seeing any replies on
Monday).

--
Matthew
Disadvantage: Bad Puns [-5]