UI-Idea for KDev4: Working-File-Baskets

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Thu May 3 16:42:43 UTC 2007

Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> [snip]
> If we can find a way to have such baskets I think thats a great feature
> no other IDE has currently (at least not the two or three big ones
> everybody knows).

...but should it cooperate with any VCS support? I would definitely say
"yes", otherwise you're losing integration that is otherwise possible.

I guess if it does, it's sort of a moot point, but it does mean we need
to define an interface for VCS's that do support change sets so that
these critters can use said interface.

(I don't like the term "baskets" :-).)

--
Matthew