KDevelop 3.4.1 frozen for release

Matt Rogers mattr at kde.org
Wed May 2 19:29:45 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm making an executive decision and freezing KDevelop 3.4.1 for
release. Anything that anyone wants to commit to the KDE 3.5 branch
(where KDevelop 3.4.1 resides now after the move) must be approved.
If a commit does not having a matching review associated with it, it
will be reverted. You can prevent your commits being reverted by
having text that reads "approved by Alexander Dymo", for example, in
your commit message.

IRC is not an acceptable medium for patch approvals.

We simply cannot continue to break the translation freeze or cause
people to recreate PCS databases this late in the release cycle.

Thanks for understanding
--
Matt