[KDev3.4] Code completion doesn't work from time to time

dukju ahn dukjuahn at gmail.com
Tue May 1 05:46:13 UTC 2007

2007/4/30, David Nolden <david.nolden at art-master.de>:
> On Saturday 28 April 2007 17:05:38 dukju ahn wrote:
> > 2007/4/28, Andreas Pakulat <apaku at gmx.de>:
> > plus this, completing function argument list doesn't appear
> > when . or -> fails.
> >
> > And yes, it is _autocompletion_ not the hole code completion
> >
> > I attached debug outputs. There are two cases. I commented with
> > //// (four-slash) which action I did to reproduce this bug.
>
> Did you try to enable the "list global items when performing automatic
> completion"-option? It may be the reason why the CustomMake... class is not
> automatically completed.
>
> The reason for this option is that when global items are included, the list
> may become unbelievably long, and thus the completion unbelievably slow,
> which is bad for automatic completion because it would interrupt writing.

No, I didn't use "list global items when.." option. But sorry. The reason
why CustomMake.. was not autocompleted is that I didn't check "list global
item.."

But the d-> pointer autocompletion still doesn't work. Sometimes it works
and somtimes it doesn't work. It seems that when I close and reopen the
file, or after when I perfome considerable editing, it tends to start work.