Some UI issues

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue May 1 00:19:31 UTC 2007

On 30.04.07 19:00:05, Frederik Schwarzer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> since my first mail didn't make it to the list (or at least I cannot found
> it), here's the second try.
>
> I found some UI issues while translating.
>
> 1. vcs/cvsservice/cvspartimpl.cpp:837
> "Do you want to be added to CVS repository too?"
>
> I guess there are files added to the repos, not the user itself. :)
>

> 2. QMake Manager->Subproject settings->Configuration...
>
> The whole first groupbox has the tooltip of the Release checkbox. I mean
> between the lines and items this tooltip pops up.
>

> 3. There is some broken UI which is easier explained with screenshots:
>
> 3a. Settings-> Configure KDevelop...->Formatting->Tab & Brackets
> (Only accours if the labels are longer than the english ones, so the
> screenshot is in german)
> http://img440.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kdeveloptk7.png

Hmm, this is strange, the layouts seem to be ok. I'm guessing there's a
problem with the tabwidget which doesn't check all its content pages for
the proper width. At least there's not much I can do, the example area
needs to be expandable and the tabwidget is set to use its preferred
size.

> 3b. Project->Class Inhertitance Diagram
> (resize the dialog)
> http://img408.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kdevelop1gi8.png

This should be fixed now, the space between comboboxes and button is now
fixed.

> 3c. QMake Manager->Subproject settings->Basics
> (two different buttons for choosing directories for two options)
> http://img126.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kdevelop2zu4.png

Fixed.

Be cautious in your daily affairs.