Reworking the Breakpoint-QTable

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Mar 31 21:45:15 UTC 2007

Hi,

First: Yes I know I should be working on trunk, however I think I made
quite good progress the last 2 weeks and a long weekend is coming up, so
I thought I could at least ask for opinions.

We still have that weird focus-stealing problem, and I saw at least 2
users in the last week that came across the problem. One couldn't
reproduce after the first occurence, but for the other user it didn't
disappear. So this made me think again: How about looking into wether we
can change from a QTable to a QListView for the Breakpoint widget? I'd
keep all functionality as it is, yes it will be a larger change
code-wise but I won't introduce any new strings.

Also I will stop this as soon as I hit serious problems with the
implementation (I already had a look at the class and its not really
straight-forward).

Any comments, objections, ideas?

Avoid reality at all costs.