[patch] KDevelop Subversion-part improvement

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Mar 24 15:57:20 UTC 2007

On 06.03.07 00:58:51, dukju ahn wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I made again the subversion support part in KDevelop-3.4
> I do not have SVN account in KDE, so It would be nice if
> somebody looks at the code and commits it.
>
> http://adjj.cafe24.com/logviewer.png
> http://adjj.cafe24.com/blame.png
> http://adjj.cafe24.com/kdev-svn-ci.png
>
> Which features are implemented?
> 1. Logviewer with option dialogs.
> 2. Blame (called Annotate in CVS)
> 3. improved Commit dialog
> 4. displays SSL certificate trust prompt dialog, if using https
>
> Because 3.4.X series should be able to compile with KDE 3.4,
> I brought kio-plugin and kded-module from kdesdk, stripping
> any unnecessary parts from them.

Ok, but did you try your patch? I can't see how it can work, because
you're using the svn+kdev protocol, but the ioslave you copied doesn't
recognize that protocol. Also I don't see any place where you strip the
+kdev again from the url you're handing to the ioslave and thus I really
don' get how this would work.

I discovered this while trying to port the integrator dialog you forgot
to port. I'll see if I can make this work but its quite some work. Also
note: You shouldn't use the same debug area as the kio slave from kdesdk
(7128), rather use the kdevelop-subversion area.

You will gain money by an illegal action.