The future of docbook documentation

Alexander Dymo dymo at ukrpost.ua
Tue Mar 20 21:06:21 UTC 2007

On Sunday 18 March 2007 06:34, Matt Rogers wrote:
> I agree. They should be removed.
Done.

> 4. Make KDevelop easy enough to use that a manual is not required for most
> things. This would mean that if we weren't able to maintain a manual that
> it wouldn't be that big of a loss, and if we were able to maintain a
> manual, even better.
Sure, that's the option too :)
But I'd like to see if we can go 3rd way. Given my schedule and activities,
I estimate that starting August I will have some time for things like writing
books. I could be working on KDevelop book as well. But there's a problem
here. I can write high quality texts in Russian, but my English writing
sucks a lot. So the ideal situation would be the team of 2-3 people working
on such a book. Ideally, 2 people would contribute to the contents and
1 man would take care of the style and language.