Moving of 3.4 into KDE/3.5/

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Mar 15 21:42:15 UTC 2007

Hi,

so before everybody forgets about this: We all agreed that we want to
move 3.4 into KDE/3.5 before the 3.4.1 release so we get translations
this time. Along the way I guess we should move 3.3 into
branches/kdevelop for people that are stuck on KDE < 3.4.

What was left to do before moving is that we should ask on kde-i18n
wether its ok for them, primarly because it will make many strings fuzzy
and introduce quite some new ones. Matt I guess you're already
subscribed to kde-i18n so, could you do that in the next few days?

We still have the (relatively large) svn patch from dukju that we need
to review and decide wether we integrate it (but I guess the answer to
that will be yes, unless it breaks anything). I'm also not sure if
Jens, Kris or David have anything hidden on their hdd which should go
into 3.4.1. I don't have any plans for new features myself, so I think
feature-wise we're ready for the next release, so all we need to "fix"
is the translations before releasing.

You have had a long-term stimulation relative to business.