[KDev4] VCS Integration

Alexander Dymo dymo at ukrpost.ua
Wed Mar 14 13:29:23 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 14 March 2007 15:08, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> Well, having had a short look at the C-API that subversion provides I
> think it may be a good idea to use an API that is a bit more high-level.
> And using the RapidSVN c++ lib means an external dep too.

Yes, high level library is good to have. But it's not really necessary to have
dependency. kdesvn has a library called svnqt which I guess is their port
of rapidsvn. We could have a copy of svnqt in our repository too.

If we will not have a copy of svnqt, we will most likely write our own qt/c++
wrapper around svn anyway.