[KDev4] VCS Integration

dukju ahn dukjuahn at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 16:57:29 UTC 2007

2007/3/13, Robert Gruber <rgruber at users.sourceforge.net>:
> As I've seen from the recent posts to the mailinglist, dukju ahn is already
> working on bringing SVN support to KDevelop4, aren't you?

Yes, I'm struggling on that :-)

> Is anybody working on the CVS integration? If not, I could take that task.
No,  I don't know CVS exactly.

> But still the question of how
> to build the context menu and connect the actions to the extension interface
> slots remains.

Plus, we need to decide how to show file's status, such as
modified, conflict, up-to-date, needs-update etc. I think we can use
existing file manager or project manager. VCS plugins should provide
interfaces for file status provider. Then filemanager or project manager
can use these interfaces to display file status.

I almost prepared the first draft of VCS interfaces. That's a slight addition
and port from KDev3. I will commit it soon.