Accessing View from Plugin Part

dukju ahn dukjuahn at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 08:15:03 UTC 2007

Hi, again.

I also don't know how to access view pointer from plugin part.

At the part constructor, we initialize view factory, addToolView(factory)
And, upon the user's request, views are created and
embedded. Am I right so far?

However, I cannot find any interfaces to access already created views.
It is the plugin part that starts any action. And we will have
to know the pointer of view associated with that part.

The problem is more complicated because one part can have
more than two views.

Is it not yet implemented? or is there any way to access views
from plugin part?

Thanks.