kdev-pg language plugins have been moved

Jakob Petsovits jpetso at gmx.at
Thu Mar 8 23:41:41 UTC 2007

Hi list,

I just moved the Java, C# and Ruby parts to
trunk/playground/devtools/kdevelop4-extra-plugins/, where they
will linger until they're ready for inclusion, or at least nearly so.

In lack of a complete trunk checkout, I had to move them piece by piece and
thus didn't CCMAIL the list (which also has the nice side effect that I could
assign individually fitting commit messages), so here's your notification.

Any newcomers that want to help on this front: we have to
- get KDevelop's new language framework in place,
- make DUChains (currently only used by the C++ part) language-agnostic
  and subclassable,
- and then integrate the language parts with DUChains, which gets us
  nice things like class tree views and code completion.

Wishes,
  Jakob