Configuration stuff in KDev4

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Mar 8 22:14:14 UTC 2007

Hi,

Matt you said some time ago we shall not touch the config-stuff in
KDev4, however this is a major problem when we want to start eating our
own dogfood.

For example I just implemented the qmakebuilder so it runs qmake,
however this is currently hardcoded to "qmake-qt4" binary because I have
no configuration available that I could use.

I do understand that you probably don't have the time to implement this,
but could you maybe at least write a wiki page as to what your plans
are.  Then somebody else could implement it and we could move forward.

Your domestic life may be harmonious.