[patch] KDevelop Subversion-part improvement

dukju ahn dukjuahn at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 08:58:51 UTC 2007

Hi,

I made again the subversion support part in KDevelop-3.4
I do not have SVN account in KDE, so It would be nice if
somebody looks at the code and commits it.

http://adjj.cafe24.com/logviewer.png
http://adjj.cafe24.com/blame.png
http://adjj.cafe24.com/kdev-svn-ci.png

Which features are implemented?
1. Logviewer with option dialogs.
2. Blame (called Annotate in CVS)
3. improved Commit dialog
4. displays SSL certificate trust prompt dialog, if using https

Because 3.4.X series should be able to compile with KDE 3.4,
I brought kio-plugin and kded-module from kdesdk, stripping
any unnecessary parts from them.

Also, added configure.in.in under vcs/subversion directory
to detect subversion and apr library. It adds 4 switches.
--with-svn-include, --with-svn-lib
--with-apr-config, --with-apu-config

If subversion libraries are installed in /usr or /usr/local,
build system autodetects it.
If installed in nonstandard directories, just use these 4 switches.

After install it, issue any console, invokde kdeinit, and
start kdevelop at the same directory you invoked kdeinit.

It would be great  if somebody have a look, and commit it.
Thanks.