language support in kdev4

Alexander Dymo dymo at ukrpost.ua
Mon Mar 5 22:41:46 UTC 2007

On Monday 05 March 2007 23:43, Alexander Dymo wrote:
> 1) I can't see where the order of file parsing is set. How the background
> parser decide that it needs to parse includes before the file. Or does it
> decide that at all?
As Andreas hinted, it's done using threadweaver dependencies and
job sequences.
The CPPParseJob is a JobSequence and PreprocessJob has to use
ParserDependencyPolicy of the background parser to set dependencies
between jobs. However, the code to add the dependency in
language/cpp/preprocessjob.cpp is commented out. So the question remains...