Replacement for DocumentController (kdevelop 4)

Alexander Dymo dymo at ukrpost.ua
Thu Mar 1 22:36:16 UTC 2007

On Monday 26 February 2007 05:17, Matt Rogers wrote:
> I've been trying to resurrect the document view plugin earlier today and
> noticed that there is no document controller anymore. What provides that
> functionality now with sublime and how does it get exposed? If it isn't
> exposed to plugins, why not?
I feel like I have to answer but I don't yet know what to answer.
I had a plan about document controller but other things took my attention
and I forgot about it. I'll take some time this weekend and try to remember
what I wanted ;)

In any case sublime does all document management but the navigation history
now. I have yet to implement the navigation history. After that we can write
the document controller interface just to expose some things (I don't know
yet what needs to be exposed).