[KDev4] Enabling project setting

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Jun 30 10:46:51 UTC 2007

On 30.06.07 05:10:01, dukju ahn wrote:
> Currently, project setting widget such as makebuilder, qmakebuilder
> is inactivated. But I've found a clue why it is disabled -- because
> the user-specific developerFileUrl doesn't exist in .kdev4/ directory.
>
> If I create developer file under .kdev4/ directory, the project setting
> works very well. If I open 2 different projects, one of the two has
> developer specific file and the other doesn't have it, the project
> setting works only for those project who has developer file.

Thanks for investigating.

> I set breakpoint on the constructors and methods of ProjectConfigSkeleton,
> but the breakpoints didn't work for this class.
>
> I guess projectConfigSkeleton should be fixed, but I'm not sure ATM.

No, the Project class in shell/ needs to be fixed (IIRC) then. But I
can't see whats wrong, unless the mkdir call fails. Which means there's
a problem with ioslaves. See Project::open() for the code. The file
certainly doesn't need to exist.

Courage is your greatest present need.