Problems with the ML archives

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Jun 24 22:57:38 UTC 2007

On 25.06.07 00:10:03, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
> On Saturday 23 June 2007 11:39:47 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > I really think the archives to both our lists should be publicly
> > available. Without the need to register with the list before being able
> > to read the archive.
> I do not like Spam, do you ?

Of course I don't, however I do have a pretty effective spam scanner so
I don't see any of it (except a mail/day or so).

Also I don't have to care about the bandwidth that the spam takes away,
which I know is a privilege that not everybody here has. (I was in the
same position until about a year ago)

Anyway, I'm fine with this for now (until the lists.kde.org archive is
fixed).

Be cheerful while you are alive.
		-- Phathotep, 24th Century B.C.