IProjectFileManager::import and parse

Roberto Raggi roberto.raggi at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 15:17:41 UTC 2007

Hi!

Il giorno 23/giu/07, alle ore 16:59, Andreas Pakulat ha scritto:
> Then this was never comitted to svn or you indeed mixed that up during
> Qt4 porting. In particular automake manager does nothing for parse
> () it
> does however parse the whole tree on import().
>
> And I agree with Matt the method name should be changed...

good question. I don't remember if we committed the incremental
version or not(Alexander?), but using google/codesearch I found this
one: http://www.google.com/codesearch?
hl=it&q=show:XA2Cjw80FmE:sOnKJZokBo0:bOWof1AOy50&sa=N&ct=rd&cs_p=http://
ftp.sayclub.com/pub/X/KDE/snapshots/
kdevelop.tar.bz2&cs_f=kdevelop-635840/buildtools/projectmanager/
importers/automake/kdevautomakeimporter.h

ciao robe