[KDev4] status displayer

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Jun 21 08:31:35 UTC 2007

On 21.06.07 09:44:56, Jens Herden wrote:

> > And I'm still against it (as well as against toolbars and another
> > useless stuff that takes precious vertical space).
>
> Because of this people can disable all this stuff ;-)
>
> Do you really want to have no statusbar? I don't think that this is a good
> decision. There is important info from the editor visible in the statusbar
> and I think we should not simply drop this.

That information can be in the editor's statusbar, appearing at the
bottom of the editor (as we already have a wishlist entry for that).

I personally never even look at the statusbar, simply because its "too
far away", I nearly have to move my head to see its content.

Beware of a tall blond man with one black shoe.