KDevelop link error ...

Kris Wong wongk at seapine.com
Wed Jun 20 12:26:02 UTC 2007

> @Kris, obviously the release-version of
> DUChainRead/WriteLocker don't have the needed lock()
> method. We need a fix for that. Or remove the Q*Locker
> wrapper completely.

The symbols that the linker is complaining about are:

DUChain::lock() and
DUChainWriteLocker::DUChainWriteLocker(DUChainLock*)

Which are not affected by debug/release settings.  Also, the release
versions of the DUChain locking classes are only compiled if NDEBUG is
defined.  I am not sure what the issue is, but it is unrelated to the
differences in debug/release versions of the DUChain locking classes.

Kris Wong