Reorganizing the kdevplatform structure

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Jun 14 13:49:05 UTC 2007

On 14.06.07 15:32:47, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
> On Thursday 14 June 2007 15:09:17 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > Mainpage.dox is the description of each submodule of the KDE module. I
> > don't think vcspage.dox makes any sense here.
> Isn't the submodule kdevplatform ?
> Why is kdevplatform further subdivided ?

No, kdevplatform is a top-level-KDE Module.

KDevPlatform is subdivided because it contains multiple libraries.

> > Well, the important bits are already in the apidox, see the
> > Architecture.dox file. The only drawback here is that for some reason
> > the \ref's in that page doesn't create links.
> Maybe because of the excessive module subdivision ?

I don't think so, it was divided the same way when its was still
kdevelop/lib/* and there Architecure.dox did cotain cross-refs.

> > Apart from that: Why do you want to generate the documentation? Its
> > already generated on api.kde.org, so please just link to that.
> Well, if it is correctly generated there, then we do not need to redo it.

It is, thats why I changed the kdevplatform apidoc stuff, so it is
properly generated on the ebn (which is what api.kde.org presents).

It's a very *__UN*lucky week in which to be took dead.
		-- Churchy La Femme