KDE

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Jun 11 07:56:49 UTC 2007

On 11.06.07 07:42:46, Dukju Ahn wrote:
> SVN commit 673863 by dukjuahn:
>
> Implement show next error in makebuilder.
> Add IOutputView::currentId(). This is needed by outputview users
> to know which page, and thus which model, is active currently.

This will not work properly when there is more than 1 outputview. Or
lets say it will be confusing, because next/prev will jump in the output
tab that was last activated, not necessarily the one that the user
currently looks on. We need to find another way to do this, IMHO.

Anybody with ideas?

Don't plan any hasty moves.  You'll be evicted soon anyway.