Cannot create a plugin for kdevelop 3.4

cedric cedric.borgese at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 11:38:50 UTC 2007

Hello,
i'm using kdevelop 3.4.1 built from source (svn up to date) on kde 3.5.7
(debian sid).
I create a plugin for kdevelop, with the default template, build it (without
modifications), install it as root, quit kdevelop, run kbuildsycoca, restart
kdevelop and I cannot see my plugin in the plugins list.
I checked and the .desktop, .rc and .so files are installed in the good
directory (like the other plugins)
I get no error or warning message about this plugin in the console when
starting kdevelop.
I'm a bit confused now and don't know where to look to fix this.