project tree watcher interface plan

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Jun 5 20:01:20 UTC 2007

On 05.06.07 14:59:41, dukju ahn wrote:
> 2007/6/5, Andreas Pakulat <apaku at gmx.de>:

> > > What is build manager you mentioned? Is it different from project manager?
> >
> > Yes.
>
> > > I'm confused by the terms.
> >
> > Then please look at our API's. The Build Manager is the component that
> > manages the buildsystem files of the projects. The project manager is an
> > integral part of the shell and manages the various projects (it doesn't
> > know about buildsystems and so on).
>
> So Build Manager refers to IBuildSystemManager subclasses and project
> manager consists of ProjectController and something like that. Am I right?

Exactly. Also I normally don't talk about project manager, only project
controller to help not confuse these things. Additionally to build
manager we also have an project-file-manager interface, when there's no
buildsystem.

You need no longer worry about the future.  This time tomorrow you'll be dead.