First post here

Michaël Larouche larouche at kde.org
Sat Jun 2 19:10:46 UTC 2007

Hello fellow KDevelop developers, my name is Michaël Larouche

As some of you may know, I'll working on Ruby language support in KDevelop4
during the summer. For the first 3-4 weeks, my time will be very limited
because I have to do an extra course at the course and also have my job along
the way.

Before this Summer of Code, I worked on Kopete for the most part but also
contributed some parts in Solid and in kdelibs(KMessage, KInformationLabel).
I have also developed the KDE multi game emulator frontend and collection
manager Gamefu. So I am not a newcomer in KDE development, I went to Dublin
in 2006 for Akademy where some people have crossed me around.

See ya around the summer
--
Michaël Larouche
KDE developer working on Kopete, KDevelop4...on dial-up :P
MSN: michael.larouche at kdemail.net
IRC: irc.freenode.org/DarkShock
Jabber/email: larouche at kde.org