KDE/kdevelop/plugins

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Jul 30 17:18:05 UTC 2007

On 29.07.07 18:12:45, Dukju Ahn wrote:
> SVN commit 693989 by dukjuahn:
>
> Copying grepview from playground. Every porting is completed.

Just fixed a few krazy issues and apart from not dropping the widget
class (which I did now) I do see that there's one porting error:
QWidget::show() and QWidget::hide() are not virtual anymore in Qt4, so
implementing GrepDlg::show/hide is meaningless and whatever logic is in
those two functions needs to be replicated in another way.

CC'ing the devel list so somebody else might take this over as I know
you might not have the time to do it.

Things will be bright in P.M.  A cop will shine a light in your face.