Saying goodbye to team.

dukju ahn dukjuahn at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 15:45:15 UTC 2007

Well, I have to say that I can't continue development anymore.
I enjoy to work and there are many things to implement/debug
in kdevelop4. Also as a normal kdevelop user, there are some things
to see in new version.

But my circumstance doesn't allow to work anymore. I will have
no available time soon, and I can't have my private computer at
new place. That circumstance will continue up to 6~7 years.
Before quiting, a tutorial for subversion plugin will be committed.

I really want to say that it was very great and happy to contribute
to kdevelop.
Thanks and goodbye everyone.