KDevelop-PG and the resulting AST

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Jul 21 17:00:37 UTC 2007

Hi,

in the qmake_parser_experiment branch I've hit a pretty bad problem: I
can't produce a proper AST node for this rule:

( OR #id=IDENTIFIER ( #func_args=function_args | 0 ) )
-> or_op;;

the problem is that there's no relation between the id_sequence and the
func_args_sequence in the AST, but there is one in reality. I tried to
put

[: (*yynode)->func_args_sequence->insert(0); :]

into the epsilon part, but that doesn't work because kdev-pg's list
implementation is "crap" ;).

So I'd like to get some help, either a way to introduce some relation
between the two lists (in an ideal world kdev-pg would have a map or
list of pair support) or wether it would make sense to drop kdev-pg's
own list implementation and use STL for that (I'm willing to do that)

You will wish you hadn't.