Standard difference viewer

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Jul 20 16:29:15 UTC 2007

On 20.07.07 11:46:20, dukju ahn wrote:
> Currently subversion plugin prints "svn diff" via plain text. I'd
> like to provide option to use external diff viewer such as kompare.
> The problem is that, kompare seems to be unmaintained. I tried
> kdiff3 but it seems that it doesn't have any feature to display
> already generated .diff file.( it just create .diff from multiples of file)
>
> What could be the best difference viewer for vcs diff viewer?

I'm not aware of any other diff viewers. The question is: What exactly
should a diff viewer do? Just display the diff with some jump
forward/backward using some highlighting? That should be easily doable
with kate.

Or what else do you have in mind?

Best of all is never to have been born.  Second best is to die soon.