KDevelop UI

Kris Wong wongk at seapine.com
Fri Jul 20 12:31:52 UTC 2007

> Yup, I'll be happy to do the merging work. :) /me 0wns svn. ;)
> - - --
> Matt

Have you guys tried this method before on this project?  Speaking from
experience, this can get rather nasty, rather fast.  This becomes
especially true in a highly unstable development environment (like
rewriting KDevelop basically from scratch).  I will agree, there are
benefits to this method.  I have found that negatives generally outweigh
the positives.  Of course, Matt is the person who would have to deal
with all of this, so if he is willing to sign up for it... ;)

Kris Wong