KDevelop-PG bug when printing First/Follow conflicts

Roberto Raggi roberto at kdevelop.org
Thu Jul 19 23:44:57 UTC 2007

Il giorno 20/lug/07, alle ore 01:13, Roberto Raggi ha scritto:

>  - improve the library. I want generalize the kdev-pg-token-stream
> and rewrite AST and Visitors

for instance the code to visit a list_node<ast*> is very ugly :-)
look at this

     if (node->stmt_sequence)
       {
         const list_node<statement_ast*> *__it = node->stmt_sequence-
 >to_front(), *__end = __it;
         do
           {
             visit_node(__it->element);
             __it = __it->next;
           }
         while (__it != __end);
       }

see? it doesn't have to be so ugly and difficult to use.

I think I will change the coding style of the generated code too,
something a little more Qt friendly. I was in I want to be a STL-
developer-mode when I started kdev-pg, but now I'm sick of all that
underscores ;-)

ciao robe