KDevelop UI

Mathieu Chouinard mchouinard at mcrd.ath.cx
Thu Jul 19 20:01:27 UTC 2007

On Thursday 19 July 2007 15:55:33 Roberto Raggi wrote:
> Hi Alexander,
>
> Il giorno 19/lug/07, alle ore 21:33, Alexander Dymo ha scritto:
> > On 7/19/07, Roberto Raggi <roberto at kdevelop.org> wrote:
> >> I like Qt dock widgets too, I think they are great. But, I'm not not
> >> sure I want to use dock widgets in an IDE.
> >
> > Well, I sorta miss ideal too ;) The only thing is that we were
> > discussing ui at akademy 2006 and agreed that we'd better use qt4
> > dockwidgets. So, shall we reconsider that now?
>
> I have no idea, but this is just prototyping. I want to see if I can
> solve the problems we had with ideal in kdev3.
>
> ciao robe
can work correctly in this use case:
Screen 1: Documentation (or whatever)
Screen 2: Editor
Screen 3: Tools (or Whatever)

I don't mean the main windows across the 3 screens like it happens when you
forget to compile with xinerama but all the view can be top level
Mathieu

--
<Ze0> so, how's everything in the world of Quack?
<LordHavoc> just ducky