KDevelop UI

Roberto Raggi roberto at kdevelop.org
Thu Jul 19 00:50:35 UTC 2007

Hi Alexander,

Il giorno 18/lug/07, alle ore 19:25, Alexander Dymo ha scritto:

> Hehe, that's because nobody worked on it since January ;)

too bad :( well, I really think that ideal is still the best UI for
IDEs and I would like to see an improved ideal mode in kdev4. You can
find in attachement my little implementation of ideal. It's a 3-4
hours hack, so don't expect too much, but the button bars are pretty
good and (of course) the code is trivial, about 500 loc(and I hope
with not too many bugs). There are a few things to do(like resizing
the dock widgets), but I think the remaing stuff is trivial. I hope
you guys have some time to help me finishing it and maybe integrate
it in the kdev sublime UI.

ciao robe

PS: Please, note that this is just a prototype ;-)