Error reporting bug in kdev-pg?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Jul 13 10:16:05 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm seeing another wrong thing, which I think is a bug, with kdev-pg.
The current parser for qmake can only parse mutliple NEWLINE tokens. For
the following file content:

DEPENDPATH += foo

however the first generated token is DEPENDPATH so the parser fails and
reports the error. What I get for that as error message is:
** ERROR: Expected symbol "project" (current token: "+=" [1014] at line: 0 col: 11)

So the current index() of the token_stream points already to the "next"
token.

So unless I'm mistaken, the parser always reports the token _after_ the
errorneous one and I think this is not really good. OTOH it could be by
design, because thats the lookahead token. So what is it - bug or
feature?

Someone is speaking well of you.