Bug in KDevelop-PG's location-stuff

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Jul 13 09:55:41 UTC 2007

On 13.07.07 02:26:52, Roberto Raggi wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> please, can you try the attached kdev-pg's location table? Just let me know if
> it fixes the problem. I can't test it because the qmake plug-in doesn't compile
> here (svn revision 687137).

Thanks for updating the kdev-pg runtime, I looked briefly into the
replacement-change you sent earlier and figured that I'd have to do this
later as it was beyond me :)

Anyway, whats the error you get when building the qmake plugin?

You have a will that can be influenced by all with whom you come in contact.