[KDev4] Cpp part crashes when openning main.cpp file [part2]

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Jul 8 16:07:20 UTC 2007

On 08.07.07 11:45:22, dukju ahn wrote:
> I'm sorry to report continuously but when I open main.cpp file
> of kdevelop4, chain write lock assertion fails.
> I attached full output and stacktrace, hoping that it is useful.

Answering here: I guess David's last changes, where he removed the
DUChainBasePrivate* class and introduced some KSharedPtr classes cause
this. At least I know it worked a few days ago and thats more-or-less
the only bigger change (that also has effect on locking).

You will engage in a profitable business activity.