Third iteration of QMake parser, looking for a parser generator

Roberto Raggi roberto.raggi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 09:43:13 UTC 2007

Il giorno 06/lug/07, alle ore 04:13, Matt Rogers ha scritto:
> Aye, it totally rocks. :) Thanks Roberto!

thank you Matt :-) I improved a little bit kwgen. Now it should be
good enough to be used in KDevelop (or as build step in your
favourite build tool). The input file is a little bit different, but
just a little. Now the input file has two sections separated by %%.
The first section is reserved for the C++ declarations and you
enumerate the keywords you want recognize in the second section. You
also have two directives: %no-enums and %namespace=<namespace name>.

I have attached the new version and `foo.keywords' a little example.
You can generate foo.cpp with the command
./kwgen < foo.keywords > foo.cpp

ciao robe