KDE/kdevplatform/shell

dukju ahn dukjuahn at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 19:03:46 UTC 2007

2007/7/5, Andreas Pakulat <apaku at gmx.de>:
> On 05.07.07 18:38:34, Dukju Ahn wrote:
> > SVN commit 683967 by dukjuahn:
> >
> > When closing project, close all its opened file also.
>
> Why? The user might want to look at some of the files still. Has this
> been discussed?

Not discussed, but I thought that's just unimplemented things.

Why the files are opened when the project is closed? The purpose
and meaning of project closing is to remove everything related
from certain project -- files should be removed also. I think the users
want to close every file by closing that project.