Third iteration of QMake parser, looking for a parser generator

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Jul 5 00:44:56 UTC 2007

On 03.07.07 03:35:59, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> I'm going to give coco/R a more thorough test in the next days, but in
> the meantime I welcome any comments.

So I played around with coco/R now and a big plus is that I was able to
use QString/QChar for the lexer only by changing the template's. I'm not
yet 100% sure it works for all types of grammars (basically because I
don't know what will be substituted for some "replacement-tokens").

So I think I'll see how far I get with that. If it turns out that I
can't bring the lexer to properly recognize unicode-stuff I'm going to
switch to kdev-pg + handwritten lexer. Along the way adding a
token stream that uses wchar_t* to properly support unicode.

Beware of a tall black man with one blond shoe.