Future of teamwork plugin

David Nolden david.nolden.kdevelop at art-master.de
Wed Jul 4 15:53:41 UTC 2007

Am Mittwoch, 4. Juli 2007 17:21:11 schrieb Roberto Raggi:
> Hi
>
> Il giorno 04/lug/07, alle ore 16:11, David Nolden ha scritto:
> > that seamlessly integrated into the already available code. That
> > especially
> > ment that they could be implicitly casted to their old, stupider,
> > versions.
>
> What!? are you saying that my code is stupid? :-) hehehe, remember
> that I'm your mentor. You have to be good with me if you want the
> google's money :-)
>
> ciao robe

Hehe.. well by stupider I ment less intelligent.. looking into the dictionary
I see it's not quite an exact translation :-)

QStringList is less intelligent than SimpleType
QString is less intelligent than TypeDesc

But the right ones could replace the left ones in all the code.. that's about
it

greetings, David