[KDev4] GDB debugger working style questions.

Alexander Dymo dymo at ukrpost.ua
Sun Jul 1 16:09:04 UTC 2007

On 6/20/07, dukju ahn <dukjuahn at gmail.com> wrote:
> I want to clear the appreance and GUI for gdb plugin in KDev4.
> 1. supporting multiple project simultaneously

Ok, I do think we need to support that but the only possible UI for
that is to open new mainwindow in "debugger" area for each binary
being debugged inside KDevelop. This is what we decided upon last
aKademy and this is what sublime allows you to do.

> 2. GDB output views.
> Now, in current sublime UI, is it possible that gdb part can
> hide/show its own widgets anytime when he wants?
I'll implement that tomorrow.

> 4. Gdb plugin path.
>
> In kdev3, gdb is under languages/cpp/debugger. But gdb is not designed
> only for C. Fortran and other languages can use gdb. I suggest
> plugin/gdb as its path.

plugins/gdbdebugger ?