Removing the app_templates in the c++ directory

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Jan 31 07:31:47 UTC 2007

On 30.01.07 22:01:09, Matt Rogers wrote:
> I intend to remove the app_templates from trunk soon since we have no
> mechanism in place to support them, and IIRC, we wanted to change the format
> of the templates slightly.
>
> Please provide feedback. If you have objections against the removal of the
> templates from trunk, please provide compelling arguments as to why they
> should stay.

Hmm, do the above things really qualify your action? I mean, sure
they can't be used atm and are also not installed. But unless we change
the way kdevelop4 will create new projects completely at least some of
them can serve as a starting point...

How about removing everything except a C++ CMake template without KDE,
one QMake template and one KDE app template? I think thats about what
we should provide with stock KDevelop (eventually 2 or 3 more) and
anything else can be pulled from "elsewhere" (wether that'll be with
KNewStuff or not).

Your boyfriend takes chocolate from strangers.