KDev4 SDK Single or Multiple Projects?

Alexander Dymo dymo at ukrpost.ua
Tue Jan 30 20:42:37 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 30 January 2007 22:14, Matt Rogers wrote:
> Why do you think that? What can you provide to back up your statement
> that it "is more trouble than it's worth"?
>
> So far, the arguments against multiple projects is unconvincing.

May I give one argument that I think would sound convincing for multiple
projects support for KDevelop developers and maybe for Quanta too.

We're going to have separate module with our "unnamed" platform.
Imagine how good would be to click "build" once and build
platform + kdevelop or "platform" + quanta.