RFC: KDevelop4 icons, what do we want/need?

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jan 30 18:58:42 UTC 2007

Jens Dagerbo wrote:
> Sorry to bring this up so late, but.. the various plugins could do with some
> icons too. Used in things like toolviews and configuration pages. At least
> KDev3 is lacking here..

It's not at all too late! What I committed is meant to be the
/beginning/ of an ongoing process. Please feel free to submit ideas for
plug-in icons. :-)

Of course, as Andreas pointed out, some caution is called for so we
don't make requests for plug-ins that wind up going away.

--
Matthew
"I like to think of it as 'unplanned dissonance'" -- A fellow chorister